The hospitality industry is booming.
From event planning and restaurant management to hotels, sports teams, casinos, resorts, cruise lines, theme parks, and golf clubs, there are more career opportunities than ever before. Whether you want to start a new career or rise to the top of your current field, our Hospitality Management A.S. degree will set you apart.
When you graduate from Brookdale, you’ll have the skills to:
- Operate a hospitality-based business
- Supervise and coordinate personnel
- Demonstrate knowledge of global travel and tourism concepts
- Demonstrate safe food handling and responsible alcohol service
- Demonstrate exemplary customer service skills in an industry with diverse customers
- Design and evaluate hospitality menus and events
- Demonstrate effective team/interpersonal skills
- Apply hospitality industry terminology and concepts to businesses
What’s the employment outlook?
Nationwide, the leisure and hospitality sector is expected to add nearly 1,000,000 new jobs between 2014 and 2024, according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. The sector employs nearly 10% of all private sector workers in Monmouth County, where it is expected to grow by 5% over the next four years.
Join Us at the Info Session!
Find out all about our Hospitality Management program, and how you can become a part of this exciting field.
By submitting this form, I consent to receive phone calls, pre-recorded messages and/or text messages about educational services from Brookdale Community College at the phone number provided, including a wireless number, using automated technology. Submitting this form is required for Brookdale to contact me, and I have no obligation to attend.