- This event has passed.
Rutgers-Brookdale Fall 2021 Instant Decision Day
Rutgers-Brookdale Fall 2021 Virtual Instant Decision Day
Date: Thursday, April 15, 2021
By Appointment Only
RU ready to transfer to Rutgers-Brookdale? Meet virtually with a Rutgers Admissions Counselor and receive a decision on the spot! Rutgers will waive the $70 application fee. Open to students applying to Rutgers-Brookdale for the following majors:
- Business Administration
- Labor & Employment Relations
- Liberal Studies
- Political Science
- Public Health
To participate in Instant Decision Day you must:
- Email a Rutgers representative BEFORE applying to see if you qualify: Lorraine Mitsiopoulos at firstname.lastname@example.org or Morgan Rhodes at email@example.com
- If you qualify, complete the Rutgers application at http://admissions.rutgers.edu and only select the Brookdale-Lincroft location. This event is only open to students applying to the Rutgers-Brookdale Partnership. The application must be submitted by Monday, April 12th. DO NOT pay the $70 application fee as it will be waived for those who participate.
- Submit official transcripts from all previous colleges/universities attended. Brookdale students can request transcripts using Parchment at https://www.brookdalecc.edu/transcripts/
- Once you have submitted the application and requested your transcripts, please email Lorraine Mitsiopoulos at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your appointment