The student will:
- Practice holistic patient-centered nursing care using human needs as a framework.
- Use critical thinking and self-reflection to guide clinical decision making in the implementation of the nursing process.
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with clients,, groups, and members of the health care team, incorporating the use of current technology.
- Coordinate and manage care for diverse individuals and groups in various care environments.
- Demonstrate a commitment to the profession of nursing and demonstrate legal and ethical accountability for safe professional practice.
- Synthesize knowledge from nursing and other disciplines to promote health through evidence-based practice.