On View M-F, 10 – 4: Monday, October 22 – Wednesday, November 21th , 2018.
Opening Reception, Friday, October 26th, 4:00 – 7:00
Visiting Artists Talks October 26th – 6:00 Bill Ross and 6:30 Patricia Hutchinson
- This show is open to all active members of The Art Society of Monmouth County. If you are not currently a member but would like to enter this show, you can join the ASMC for their annual fee of $30.00, by visiting their website: https://www.artsocietyofmonmouthcounty.org/
- Please fill in the entry form below or take advantage of our self jury option by bringing one piece to the CVA Gallery Entranceway Monday September 24 or Tuesday September 25 from 12 noon to 4:00pm. That one piece is guaranteed to be in the show.
- Submission of Visual Art in all Media – Up to 3 pieces for a total of $15. This is a non-refundable entry fee.
- Please make checks payable to Brookdale Community College with CVA Gallery on the Memo line. The checks will be sent to:
- Marie Maber, Art Department, Brookdale Community College, 765 Newman Springs Road, Lincroft, New Jersey 07738.
- All works of art submitted here should be for sale. If a sale is made during the run of this show, we ask for a donation of 20% to the CVA Gallery Exhibition Fund.
- Works of art up to 48” wide and 6’ tall may be submitted to this exhibition. If you believe your work to be excessively heavy (sculpture) or oversized (painting) or would like to discuss the installation of your work prior to applying to this show, please call M. Maber (732) 224-2881.
- All work must be ready-to-install. Hanging work should be prepared with wire on the back rather than saw-tooth hangers.
- Framed work: We’d rather Plexiglass is used rather than glass. We are not responsible for broken glass.
- Unframed Stretched Canvas submissions are welcome when perimeter edges have been painted or finished in keeping with the nature of the artwork itself.
- The Online Application will close at Midnight, September 23rd.
- Jurying Results: A list of Accepted Works will be posted on the CVA Gallery Web Page on the BCC Website beginning Monday, October 1, 2018.
- Accepted Work – In person Drop Off to CVA Gallery at Brookdale: Saturday and Sunday, 10/13/18 and 10/14/18. The drop-off tables in front of the CVA Gallery will be staffed from Noon – 4:00 PM both days. Exceptions by advance permission only, on or before 10/12/18 by calling: (732) 224-2881.
- Opening Reception, Friday, October 26th, 4:00 – 7:00; Visiting Artists Talks on October 26th, at 6:00 Bill Ross and 6:30 Patricia Hutchinson.
- Pick up 11/26 and 11/27 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM. We anticipate “in person pick-ups” and do not return artwork via shipping.