1. A grade of “C” or better is required in all prerequisite courses.
2. A grade of “C” or better is required in all courses to be counted toward graduation
3. Guidelines for professional presentations must be followed
4. Students are required to attend all classes for the full duration of the allotted time. Students who consistently arrive late or leave early may be counted as absent.
5. More than three unexcused absences will result in a lowered grade for the course.
6. Students must attend required lab hours.
7. There is no eating or drinking except for water allowed in the interior design studio.
Students having more than three unexcused absences are subject to a lowered grade. Students will not miss more than 15 minutes of a class. This includes arriving late or leaving early. If a student misses more than 15 minutes of a class he/she will be considered absent.
Design Department Grading Policy
A student enrolled in a Design Department program must maintain a grade of C or better for all required courses in that program. A grade of D or F cannot be used to fulfill program requirements therefore, the course must be repeated. A student must earn a grade of C or better in a prerequisite course in order to register for a course at the next level.