Information for Brookdale Offices/Departments

Student Worker Information

Below are links to important forms that you may need regarding Student Workers.

Supervisor’s Manual for Student Workers —Important!  Please read this manual to understand the Student Worker Program and see examples of the required forms.

To post an opportunity for a Student Worker, please create an account with College Central and then log in to post your job opportunity. You will create an account as an “Employer”. Make sure to choose “on-campus” as the job location and choose the job type of “Work Study” (financial aid) or “Student Worker” (departmental budget).

Click here for the Student Worker Evaluation Form to evaluate your Student Workers at the end of the semester.

If you need to request more time sheets for Student Help or Federal Work Study, you can stop by our office in MAC 105, call 732-224-2385, or email

Career Presentation Request

If you are interested in having a representative from Career & Leadership Development present to your class on career topics, please contact to request a date! We would love the opportunity to present in your class!

Linkedin Logo   

Career & Leadership Development • MAC Building, Room 105 • Brookdale Community College • 765 Newman Springs Road, Lincroft, NJ 07738 • P: 732-224-2792 •