Talent Specialist, Family Connections (Monmouth County)
Would You Like To Make The World A Better Place?
Friendly Connections, Inc. is hiring an In-Office Talent Specialist in Monmouth County.
We are looking for a happy, caring, friendly and professional individual to join our team! We are a family-oriented company that is looking for someone to be with us long-term.
· Monday-Friday 8:30am-4:30pm
Job Duties and Responsibilities Include But Are Not Limited To:
· Create job postings
· Conduct telephone, Zoom & in person interviews
· Assist & eventually conduct New Hire Orientations
· Manage new hire paperwork
· Reach weekly goals
· Other duties as assigned
· Must love working with and helping people
· Must be over 18 years of age or older
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· Flexible schedule
· Employee must comply with state regulations as necessary
· Employee must cooperate with state regulations and NJ Department staff in any inspection or investigation
· Pass state and federal background checks
· Pass Drug Test
· The ability to exercise good judgement and use common sense
· The ability to remain calm in crisis situations
· The ability to interact with a wide range of people and situations
· The ability to work with people with different needs that may also need more attention than others
· The ability to undergo initial and ongoing training as necessary
Friendly Connections Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer. FC will ensure equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regards to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify or expression, age, pregnancy, marital or family status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, disability status, protected veteran statutory any other characteristic protected by law.
Salary: $14.15 per hour
Industry: Non-Profit Organization, Individual and Family Services, Health Care