Full-Time Production Baker, Burbelmaiers (Ocean Grove)
Burbelmaiers is a savory pie company, and we make everything from scratch. If you are passionate about baking and interested in becoming an integral part of a small, family business, please read on.
We are looking for bakers experienced in working with dough. Must be able to follow recipes, mix doughs, and bake pies. Knowledge of commercial production and mixers is a plus.
Willing to train a passionate career-changer with transferable skills. (Our chef/owner is a mechanical engineer and former project manager.)
Check us out at www.burbelmaiers.com to learn more about our pie shop and products.
• Measures, mixes, and prepares doughs
• Scoops, presses, and shapes dough; makes pies
• Bakes and monitors cooking completion times
• Maintains inventory records
• Performs opening and closing duties
• Thorough product knowledge
• Basic math skills for recipe conversions and modifications
• Ability to follow directions and procedures
• Effective time management and organization skills
• Passion for making food food from scratch
• Strong work ethic
• This is a FULL TIME position, hours can be flexible
• The Bakery is located in Ocean Grove,NJ. There is plenty of parking and we are located a half mile from the Asbury Park train station.
• Pay: $13.00 – $18.00 per hour, depending on experience
• 6-12 months kitchen experience preferred
• Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
• In an 8-hour work day: standing/walking/stairs for 8 hours.
HOW TO APPLY: Please include resume with your cover letter and send to email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, sex, predisposing genetic characteristics, marital status, domestic violence victim status, disability or military status.