Food Service, Catering, Environmental Service/Housekeeping & Patient Transporter Positions, Riverview Medical Center (Red Bank)
|Job Title:||Food Service, Catering, Environmental Service/Housekeeping & Patient Transporter Positions, Riverview Medical Center (Red Bank)|
Hackensack Meridian Health is New Jersey’s largest, most comprehensive, and most integrated healthcare network.
Riverview Medical Center
Located on the Beautiful Navesink River in Red Bank, NJ
Join our culture of team members that are COMPASSIONATE, COURAGEOUS, COLLABORATIVE & CREATIVE
Full-time * Part-time * Per Diem* Flexible hours
• Food Service Associate – preparing meals on trays, wash pots and pans, utility work, working the register and / or grill
• Catering To You Associate – preparing and serving meals to patients, staff and guests
• Environmental Services/Housekeeping – cleaning, sweeping, and mopping the main areas of the hospital including patient rooms
• Patient Transport – transporting patients on stretchers/beds throughout the hospital as needed
Qualifications for all positions include:
• Must be 18 years old as a minimum
• High School Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED) or equivalent required for Catering to You Associates.
• High School Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED) or equivalent stongly preferred for EVS/Patient Transport/Food Service Associate Positions.
• Experience in related postions or customer service roles is a plus!
• Possess the ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing patient needs
• Have strong sense of accountability for improving the lives of our patients and their caregivers, with an exceptional focus on teamwork, communication, and the ability and passion to deliver the highest quality of care to our guests
Join a Great Team, Grow and Develop your Career, Enjoy Competitive Pay, Benefits!
To apply: Please visit https://careers-meridianhealth.icims.com/jobs/ and search the following keywords:
2019-64801: Food Serivce Associate
2019-65907: Catering to You Associate
2018-60976: Environmental Services Aide/Housekeeping
2018-60663: Patient Transport
Email Brandon.firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information