Accounts Payable Specialist/Bookkeeper – Lufrankton LLC. (Manasquan)
The right candidate will possess extensive multi company QuickBooks experience. Preferable with Quick Books 2020 Enterprise or higher.
Experience with a Dunkin’ or similar Quick Service Restaurants or similar franchise preferred
*NJ Notary preferred but not required.
Work EnvironmentThe full-time Bookkeeper/Accounts Payable Specialist works with a high degree of independence. Successful performance of the work requires extensive knowledge of QuickBooks, Microsoft Excel, time management, and accounting practices, and reporting and must also be very detailed oriented and organized. Strong organizational, writing and verbal skills are a must. Physical Demands: Regularly required to talk and hear. Required to sit for long periods of time. Typically requires a standard workweek. May be required to work occasional weekends. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Accounts payable entry and check processing
· Record and payment of sales tax
· Record and payment of rents, utilities, CAM, charges etc.
· Record and payment of Royalties
· Assists the CFO and Head Bookkeeper as necessary
· Works with internal partners
· Sales reporting
· Vendor payment processing
· Month-end closing as required
· Preparation of JEs as required bank reconciliations
· Bank reconciliations
· Maintain proper storage of invoices, checks, and other documents by organizing, logging, scanning, and filing them
· Execute daily processes and controls accurately and in a timely manner; ensuring compliance with company policies
· Proficient with spreadsheets and databases· Strong communication, customer service, and interpersonal skills, especially with both technical and financial backgrounds · 3+ years of experience in an A/P role preferred · Comprehensive knowledge of Accounts Payable (AP) · Microsoft Office experience required · AA or BS/BA degree in Accounting, Business or similar preferred · High attention to detail and possesses excellent organizational and writing skills
Required Education and Experience: Degree from a two-year or four-year college with major coursework in accounting OR an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job as listed above.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
It is our policy to ensure equal opportunities to all qualified, or qualifiable employees, by prohibiting discrimination and harassment in all aspects of employment (such as recruitment, hiring, training, compensation and promotions) on the basis of race, creed, color, age, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, ancestry, national origin, disability (including AIDS and HIV infection), pregnancy, military service, religion, gender identity or expression, marital status, civil union status, domestic partnership status, atypically hereditary cellular or blood trait, genetic information, liability for service in the United States armed forces, or membership in any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. We are committed to the spirit and letter of the law. Our goal is to maintain a working environment that encourages the personal and professional development of every employee to his or her fullest potential within the context of the Company’s success and wellbeing.
To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities, the Company also will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with disability who is an applicant or employee unless such accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the Company. A qualified individual with a disability is someone who is able to perform the essential functions of a position with or without reasonable accommodations.
Job Location: 2517 Highway 35, Manasquan, NJ 08736
• Dental insurance
• Health insurance
• Life insurance
• Paid time off
• Vision insurance
How To Apply: Visit our website: https://lufrankton.com/apply/
» Text: LFTdunkin to 242424
» Additional applications (paper) available in store