Cardiac Telemetry Technicians, Digital Diagnostics, Inc. (Wall)
$5,000.00 BONUS WITH A TWO YEAR COMMITMENT in the Overnight position!
WE PAY BETTER THAN HOSPITALS;
We are looking for employees that would like to start as a telemetry tech, and hopefully grow and become a supervisor, or just be a telemetry tech.
We are looking for all shifts full-time and part-time positions for Cardiac Telemetry Monitor Tech and or Exercise Physiologist.
Location: Wall, NJ (by Brick, NJ, Neptune NJ, and Belmar NJ)
Description: Provide excellent patient care through monitoring and evaluating of those patients requiring telemetry observation of their cardiac status. Be proactive in supporting the efforts that ensure the delivery of safe patient care and services and to promote a safe environment.
· Monitors cardiac rhythm on the telemetry monitor screen throughout the shift
· Escalates significant or life-threatening changes immediately, utilizing appropriate ECG algorithm, to a Registered Nurse, as appropriate; communicates information in a clear, concise and accurate manner to the responsible individual within the established time frame
· Obtains rhythm strips per hospital cardiac telemetry procedure; operates and troubleshoots all functions of the telemetry monitoring system; accounts for all monitors at the end of each assigned shift
· Admits, transfers, and discharges patient and enters all required information in telemetry monitoring system.
· Properly plans/organizes work for assigned shift to properly utilize time, resources, manpower, supplies to ensure the patient receives appropriate quality care.
· Obtains six-second strip as indicated by patient condition and gives current strips to charge nurse for further evaluation.
· Provides and ensures the highest level of service according to established service standards, optimizing the patient experience
· Ensures patient safety at all times by notifying the charge nurse of any risk factors seen; initiating and maintaining appropriate safety measures as outlined in Digital Diagnostics Inc policies and procedures.
· Exchanges routine information in an appropriate manner requiring good oral and written communication skills.
· Performs other duties as assigned, within the scope of responsibility and clinical competency.
· Assures for the upkeep of telemetry area to allow for the most efficient workflow
· Participates in professional and staff development
· Promotes individual professional growth and development by meeting requirements for mandatory/continuing education and skills competency; supports department-based goals which contribute to the success of the organization; serves as preceptor, mentor, and resource to less experienced staff.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
· High School Diploma Or Equivalent Required
· Knowledge of basic anatomy and physiology of the heart is strongly preferred
· Computer, order entry, basic Microsoft office, and excellent communication skills required.
· Must be flexible and able to rapidly adjust to changes in census.
· Ability to accept responsibility for accuracy and response times to emergent and non-emergent requests
· Demonstrates good vision, hearing, manual dexterity, talking and speech, and typing
· Demonstrates the ability to concentrate for long periods of time under stressful conditions and still perform properly and effectively.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
· Successful completion of the Heart Monitor Tech Course and Exam
· Current & Active Monitor Tech work is a plus
· certificate, CRAT, CCT or NCCT certificate(helps but not necessary)
· Health benefits,
· Eye and Dental benefits
· PTO/ Vacations pay
· Direct Deposit
· Life insurance
· 401K Plan
7am-3pm part time and full time weekday and weekends
3pm-11pm part time and full time weekdays and weekends
11pm-7am Overnights Full time and Part time weekdays and weekends $5,000.00 BONUS WITH A TWO YEAR COMMITMENT! (higher pay rate for this shift)
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
TO APPLY: Send resume to email@example.com