Caregivers, Friendly Connections
Would You Like To Make The World A Better Place?
Friendly Connections, Inc. is hiring Caregivers in Monmouth County. We are looking for happy, caring, and friendly individuals to join our team!
We provide community and support services for people with special abilities. This includes helping people find jobs and supporting them while at work, providing transportation, bringing people into the community, teaching communication skills & more!
Our goal is to provide the best quality services to each individual and family we serve throughout New Jersey. Each individual has their own unique needs that our employees help fulfill in the comfort of the patient’s home. Every member of our team is an essential part to both Friendly Connections and our patients’ long-term success and happiness.
· Flexible scheduling; Monday-Friday and weekends (as necessary)
· Full-time and part-time hours available
· This is NOT an overnight position
Job Duties and Responsibilities Include But Are Not Limited To:
· Assist with daily living and activities; and help individuals integrate into the community
· Help promote independence, social skills, self-care, and development
· Assist individuals in services outside of the participants home, including recreational activities
· Provide basic training of tech and communication skills
· Provide job coaching services
· Transport individuals to and from their homes, activities, appointments, etc.
· Maintain confidentiality and privacy of all patient information compliant to HIPAA law and regulations
· Other duties as assigned
· Must love working with and helping people
· Must be over 18 years of age or older
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· A valid driver’s license, car and vehicle insurance in the state of NJ
· Driving record with 4 points or less
· Flexible schedule
· Employee must comply with state regulations as necessary
· Employee must cooperate with state regulations and NJ Department staff in any inspection or investigation
· Pass state and federal background checks
· First Aid and CPR certification (If you don’t have this we can give you referrals)
· The ability to exercise good judgement and use common sense
· The ability to remain calm in crisis situations
· The ability to interact with a wide range of people and situations
· The ability to work with people with different needs that may also need more attention than others
· The ability to undergo initial and ongoing training as necessary
Friendly Connections Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer. FC will ensure equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify or expression, age, pregnancy, marital or family status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, disability status, protected veteran statutory any other characteristic protected by law.
Salary range: $15-$20 per hour depending on your patient’s needs