Certified Home Health Aides, Lares Home Care LLC (Matawan)
Performs duties essentially of personal care which might be given to convalescent, chronically ill or disabled persons in their homes. Attempts in every possible way, in working with individuals and families, to assist them to assume responsibilities toward self-care. Helps the well family members to carry their share of the responsibilities and encourages the disabled member to participate in the life of the family, in so far as able.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Performs duties as assigned by Clinical Supervisor or Case Manager including baths, oral hygiene, nail care, foot care, skin care, pressure relief, dressing patient, feeding and transferring patient.
• Takes accurate vital signs.
• Describes the activities of daily living and demonstrates the ability to use techniques to assist the patient to meet these activities.
• Notifies appropriate licensed staff when patient complains of pain.
• Positions patient in bed with proper body alignment.
• Assists patient with ambulation as necessary.
• Performs all aspects of patient care in an environment that optimizes patient safety and reduces the likelihood of medical/health care errors.
• Supports and maintains a culture of safety and quality.
• Identifies and communicates findings to the Case Manager or Clinical Supervisor.
• Demonstrates the ability to chart according to professional standards.
• Works as part of the interdisciplinary team.
• Adheres to dress code, appearance is neat and clean.
• Completes annual education requirements.
• Maintains regulatory requirements.
• Maintains patient confidentiality at all times.
• Reports to work on time and as scheduled, completes work within designated time.
• Wears identification while on duty, uses computerized punch time system correctly.
• Completes in services and returns in a timely fashion.
• Attends annual review and department in-services, as scheduled.
• Attends at least 5 staff meetings annually, reads and returns all monthly staff meeting minutes.
• Represents the organization in a positive and professional manner.
• Actively participates in performance improvement and continuous quality improvement (CQI) activities.
• Complies with all organizational policies regarding ethical business practices.
• Communicates the mission, ethics and goals of the organization.
Benefits: Flexible hours, competitive salaries, employee referral program, training opportunities!
To apply: Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to to 732-566-1044.