Certified Nursing Assistants, Genesis Jersey Shore Center (Eatontown)
The Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) delivers efficient and effective nursing care while achieving positive clinical outcomes and patient/family satisfaction. He/she will function within the standards of practice as accorded by his/her Certification. The CNA performs various patient care activities and related non-professional services essential to caring for personal needs and comfort of patients.
• Provides patient care in a manner conducive to safety and comfort. Patient care includes, but is not limited to: Assists patient with or performs Activities of Daily Living (ADL), Obtains and records weights per policy; Assists patients with ambulation and transfers; Positions patients in correct body alignment in and out of bed; Applies adaptive equipment as ordered; Cares for personal belongings; Makes both occupied and unoccupied beds
• Participates in the care planning process and implements care according to care plan;
• Feeds or assists patients with meals and provides additional nourishment and hydration per care plan;
• Answers call light or bell promptly, delivers messages, cleans areas of spillage or accidents;
• Uses Standard precautions when caring for all patients. Adheres to Contact and/or Droplet Precautions as indicated;
• Reports changes in patient's condition, patient/family concerns or complaints to charge nurse and/or supervisor;
• Collects and bags soiled linen and delivers to dirty linen area;
• Maintains confidentiality and protects sensitive Protected Health Information (PHI) at all times;
• Performs other duties as requested.
• Successful completion of a state approved certified nursing assistant program.
• A minimum of a high school education or high school equivalency diploma is preferred.
• This position requires that the employee is able to read, write, speak and understand the spoken English language to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our patients and visitors at the work site when responding to their medical and physical needs.
Salary: $11.00- $14.50
Benefits for full time employees. Medical, dental, vision, 401K, EAP
To apply: Send resume to email@example.com