Certified Nursing Assistants, Horizon Healthcare Staffing (NJ)
Type of Posting:
• Per diem
• Excellent verbal and written communication. Among the many CNA skills, strong communication skills are one of the most important.
• Astute observation skills.
• Ability to follow set rules and protocol.
• Time management and organizational skills.
• Empathy and compassion.
CNA Job Duties:
• Provides patients' personal hygiene by giving bedpans, urinals, baths, back-rubs, shampoos, and shaves; assists with travel to the bathroom; helps with showers and baths.
• Provides for activities of daily living by assisting with serving meals, feeding patients as necessary; ambulating, turning, and positioning patients; providing fresh water and nourishment between meals.
• Provides adjunct care by administering enemas, douches, non-sterile dressings, surgical preps, ice packs, heat treatments, and therapeutic baths; applying restraints.
• Maintains patient stability by checking vital signs and weight; testing urine; recording intake and output information.
• Provides patient comfort by utilizing resources and materials; transporting patients; answering patients' call lights and requests; reporting observations of the patient to nursing supervisor.
Horizon Staffing Resources is a staffing agency that works with placing qualified candidates in temporary, temp to perm, and permanent placement in a variety of industries. We are located in Manalapan, NJ but service the entire state of New Jersey and New York.
For more information about our hot jobs, please go to, www.hhstaff.com.
Questions? Please contact Samantha Goldberg
Phone: (732) 817-0500 x 107
To apply: Go to https://www.hhstaff.com/job/cna-long-term-care-setting-new-jersey