CHHAs, Senior Helpers (Central New Jersey)
Senior Helpers is hiring Certified Home Health Aides (CHHAs) who are looking for clients throughout central NJ (Plainfield, Warren, Bridgewater, Manville, Flemington, North Brunswick, Somerset, Hillsborough, Highland Park and surrounding areas!). Our clients are in need of compassionate, loving and energetic caregivers who will treat them like family.
If you (or anyone you know) are available for CHHA day or weekend cases, please call me to discuss what we can offer you (732-993-6991). Our cases change on a regular basis, and we are always hiring!
Here's why Caregivers like to work for us:
* NEW – now offering Medical, Dental and Vision benefits04/29/202
* Hourly pay rates range from $14/hr. - $20/hr., depending on your skills, experience, schedule and client’s needs
* Live-in pay rates range from $181 - $248/day, depending on the specific client
* Referral bonus – $300 referral bonus*
* Hiring bonus – $300 hiring bonus*
* Points Rewards program for caregivers – earn points for rewards like gift cards, TV, Kindle, iPad, Atlantic City Hotel Stay and more!
* Caregiver Appreciation Day – twice a year, open house in the office and barbecue in the park! Caregivers, clients, friends and family enjoy fellowship, music, food and refreshments!
* Flexible schedules
* Paid training
* Paid sick time / vacation (in 2020, we paid out over $34,000 in vacation and sick time!)
* Annual raises and bonuses based on performance (in 2020, we rewarded our caregivers with $26,000 in bonuses!)
* Retirement Savings Plan - 401(K) with matching contributions (in 2020, we matched savings by contributing over $10,000 to our employee’s retirement plans!)
* Tuition reimbursement for new CHHAs who work 300 hours with Senior Helpers as CHHA.*
* We treat our Caregivers like our family!
TO APPLY: Please call me for more information on open cases and our hiring process (732-993-6991). You must go through our hiring process, including orientation, before we can consider you for a case. We do follow all NJ Board of Nursing requirements to ensure that you meet all the requirements for your CHHA license. The quicker you complete the process, the quicker we can put you to work!