Clinician, Insightful Release Counseling (Ocean)
The Clinician provides services to client’s struggling with mental health difficulties. This includes participation in the initial assessment of clients and the provision of direct therapeutic services, while adhering to specific procedures and policies. The Clinician will assist to empower adults with whom they provide services to with a holistic approach in mind.
Essential Duties and Functions:
• Participate as necessary in timely assessments of consumer needs at a regular and determined interval.
• Utilize therapeutic interventions as appropriate to support individuals.
• Utilize a psychiatric rehabilitation and holistic approach with a demonstrated understanding of the recovery model.
• Utilize strength based approaches, specifically trauma informed care and person in environment approach, to support clients in progress toward their goals.
• Provides psychotherapeutic services to patients in accordance with Licensure regulations and obtains and interprets information in terms of patient needs, knowledge of growth and development, and an understanding of the range of treatment required for that age group.
• Engage client in a trusting and supportive relationship, providing emotional support within professional boundaries.
• Assume an active role as liaison with family members, community agencies, advocacy groups, and other invested individuals and groups as needed.
• Ensure services are consistently designed around the needs and choices of the individuals we support.
• Complete all scheduling and documentation in a timely manner.
• Ability to utilize EHR and provide telehealth as required.
• All other related duties as assigned.
• Must provide own insurance.
• Master’s degree in human services field from an accredited college or university.
• One of the following NJ licenses required: LAC, LPC, LSW, LCSW (Supervision is able to be provided for LAC).
• At least one year post-masters experience in mental health setting required.
• Excellent communication, written and time management skills
• Current and valid driver’s license.
Benefits: Flexible schedule
To Apply: Please go to https://m5.apply.indeed.com/beta/indeedapply/form/contact-info