CNAs, Genesis (Eatontown)
Jersey Shore Center – Genesis HealthCare, a 158-bed facility located in Eatontown providing both long- term and short-term care, is currently hiring full time Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs).
The CNA performs various patient care activities and related services essential to caring for personal needs and comfort of patients.
Hours: Hiring for 3p-11p and 11p-7a shifts.
Benefits: For our full-time employees we offer medical, dental, vision, 401K, and paid time off.
• Assist with or perform activities of daily living.
• Provide direct care to the more acutely ill residents.
• Assist patients with ambulation and transfer.
• Feed or assist patients with meals and provide additional nourishment.
• Answer call lights/ bells promptly.
• Obtain clean linens and other supplies from supply area.
• Successful completion of NJ certified nursing assistant program.
• Minimum of high school education or GED.
• Ability to read, write, speak, and understand the English language to ensure safety and wellbeing of our residents.
• Reliable transportation.