Cook, Sunrise Senior Living (Jackson)
|Job Title:||Cook, Sunrise Senior Living (Jackson)|
$750 SIGN ON BONUS!!!
– Preparing and serving the residents in our community
– Ensuring all special dietary needs are met and preparing texture- modified food as directed
– Following the specially prepared Sunrise menus and production sheets to maintain the highest possible quality and consistency
– Ensuring compliance with all record keeping, food safety and risk management requirements
– Maintains a current ServSafe certificate (food services sanitation certificate) or able to participate in the food services sanitation training to become ServSafe certified
– One (1) year job related experience including food preparation, full-line menu items and therapeutic diets
– A culinary apprenticeship or training is preferred
– A high School diploma or GED accepted
– To be successful you will need to have the ability to handle multiple priorities, possess written and verbal skills for effective communication, be competent in organizational, time management skills and demonstrate good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills
– You will also need to demonstrate your ability to serve seniors in a team environment
Sunrise maintains a safe and drug-free work environment and all offers of employment with Sunrise are conditioned on submitting to and successfully completing and passing a background check and drug test.
Check out our benefits at: Sunriseforme.com
Feel free to reach out to Amy Heckman, Talent Recruiter (Amy.Heckman@sunriseseniorliving.com), if you have any questions!