Customer Service Representative, Branning Service Centers (East Brunswick)
|Job Title:||Customer Service Representative, Branning Service Centers (East Brunswick)|
Looking for an energetic, motivated, people person to join our team! Responsibilities include but are not limited to greeting and assisting customers, answering and routing multiple phone lines, updating customers and data processing. Must have experience working in a fast-paced environment, ability to multi-task, be highly detail oriented and possess good communication and organizational skills. A professional appearance is essential. Must be a team player!
Full Time Position. Looking for longevity. Please do not send resume if you are looking for a part time or seasonal opportunity.
• High School Diploma a Must; Some College Preferred
• Minimum 2 Years in the Customer Service Field
• Ability to Multi-task; Able to Manage Many Details with a High Level of Accuracy
• Exceptional Follow-up Skills
• Must be Proficient in Outlook, Internet, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
• Excellent Communication Skills; Phone Voice Must be Clear with Good Use of Grammar
• Experience in a Help Desk Environment Highly Desirable
Monday thru Friday - 8am to 5pm. Alternating Saturdays – 8am to 12pm
Salary: To be discussed during interview
Benefits: Competitive Salary - Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits - Matching 401K Plan - Company Incentive Programs - Paid Holidays
To apply: Please forward your resume and contact information to Lisa @ email@example.com.