Dog Adoption Counselor, System One (Eatontown)
Calling all dog lovers! Please consider this rewarding position working for an animal shelter assisting dogs in finding their forever homes!
Dog Adoption Counselor Job Description:
– Review dogs’ files who are eligible for adoption with families to find the best match for both dog and adopter
– May assist with making follow up calls to potential adopters and review the adoption process
– Assist adopters to ensure the adoption process runs as smooth as possible
– Create and maintain dogs adoption files
Dog Adoption Counselor Job Requirements:
– Must have a passion for dogs
– Strong social and customer service skills are needed
Hours: Part-time three days a week. One day must be on a weekend. Or can work Saturday and Sunday and one day during the week
To Apply: Please call or text Amanda Santiago at 732-228-8985.