Earn While You Learn For Nursing Students - Hackensack Meridian Health (Various Locations)
The Earn While You Learn Program is offered to current nursing students who want to get a headstart to their nursing career!
You can earn a wage as a Patient Care Technician/Associate (PCT/A), Nursing Assistant, Patient Observer, or Home Health Aide and gain on-the-job experience that will enhance your school curriculum.
- Earn a wage as a current student nurse
- On-the-job nursing experience that will complement your school curriculum and ability to pass the NCLEX
- Only one-day orientation commitment & potentially flexible shift schedule to align with your class schedule, depending on department needs
- Work & learn on clinical teams with nurse leaders in the profession to gain valuable experience in critical thinking and skills development
- Established job placement with potential to transfer to RN role upon graduation
- Begin nursing education & practice at a network who is an industry leader with Magnet designation for nurses
A day in the life of a PCT/A, Nursing Assistant, Patient Observer, and Home Health Aide in the Earn While You Learn Program is being part of a skilled, compassionate care team. Make a difference in patients’ lives on a daily basis by supporting our Nursing teams, and receive valuable training, gain professional development, and advance your career within Hackensack Meridian Health!
High School Diploma or equivalent
Currently enrolled in an accredited school of nursing and completed Fundamentals of Nursing course(s)
Job Location: Various Locations in New Jersey
Salary Range: TBD
Benefits: Please review our benefits link: https://teamhmh.com
How To Apply: https://careers-hackensackmeridianhealth.icims.com/jobs/124655/earn-while-you-learn-for-nursing-students—-all-locations-across-new-jersey/job