Field Service Technician – Ronco Technical Services (Hillsborough, NJ)
WILLING TO TRAIN DRIVEN AND COMMITTED INDIVIDUALS
Ronco Technical Services specializes in the sale, service, maintenance and repair of a variety of medical equipment serving the medical, veterinary and dental community for over 30 years. Expert solutions are provided in areas such as medical gas, anesthesia, vaporizers, autoclaves, monitors, surgical tables and lights as well as O2 compressors and generators.
POSITION: Biomedical/Electronic Field Technician
OVERVIEW: Position is for an independent person who has experience in the service and repair of variety of veterinary and human bio-medical equipment.
EXPECTATIONS: Diagnosis, service, repair, maintenance and installation of a variety of veterinary and human bio-medical equipment following manufacturer guidelines while utilizing superior communication skills during service of the end user’s equipment.
• Respond independently to assigned customer service calls to diagnose, service repair, maintain and/or install bio-medical equipment such as anesthesia machines, autoclaves, monitors, devices, medical gas and surgical equipment.
• Determine parts, supplies or tools needed to complete service calls.
• Supply excellent level of customer service using clear and concise communication skills.
• Communicate any special problems to Front Office
• Ensure service commitments are met within outlined response time.
• Load, deliver, installs specified equipment.
• Advise end user on the use and basic maintenance of equipment.
• Knowledge and utilization of testing devices and tools required for the adjustment, calibration and repair of equipment.
• Timely completion of job data including time sheets, service orders, forms, inventory, expense reports and equipment related items.
• Log and tag equipment brought to service center which requires repair and/or service.
• Management of vehicle inventory ensuring stock levels are adequate for site visits.
• Ensure proper vehicle maintenance guidelines and safe driving habits are followed.
• Utilize and follow specific manufacturer, Federal/State, NITC and NFT guideline for repair.
• Provide training and ongoing technical support for other technicians, sales and administrative staff.
• Performs all other duties as assigned by management.
• HS Diploma or equivalent.
• Valid driver’s license with spotless driving record is required.
• Technical training in the areas of Autoclaves, Anesthesia, Monitors, Devices, Medical Gas and Surgical Equipment are desired
• Four (4) years’ experience preferred as a Field Service Technician in veterinary and/or human medical environment.
• Strong customer service skills
• Excellent organizational and problem solving skills
• Must be able to lift 100lbs.
• Must have the ability to lift and load equipment into vehicle and unload at repair or installation site
• Electrical, schematic reading, plumbing, mechanical or carpentry skills are helpful.
Job Location: Hillsborough, NJ
Salary Range: $20.00 to $25.00, per hour
Benefits: Health, Dental and Vision
How To Apply: Send resumes to email@example.com
PK – 11/21/2022