Group Home Assistants, 21 Plus, Inc. (Various Locations)
|Job Title:||Group Home Assistants, 21 Plus, Inc. (Various Locations)|
Are you looking for a rewarding career? Do you enjoy helping others? If so, 21 Plus has several great opportunities for you! No experience required and paid training is provided.
21 Plus is a well-established non-profit organization dedicated to providing diversified opportunities to enhance the quality of life for people with disabilities since 1979.
We are currently looking for dedicated and caring individuals to fill the following positions:
Group Home Assistant: Full time, Part time, Per Diem, Flexible
Shares responsibility for and assists the Program Administrator with the overall operation and quality of the group home program; responsible for providing care, supervision, training, and opportunities for growth to individuals served at the group home; trains and assists other group home staff in the absence of the Program Administrator; works cooperatively with Program Administrator to uphold agency and licensing regulations.
What we are looking for:
Our residents rely on you! We are looking for caring, compassionate, dedicated, and reliable individuals who are willing to learn and grow with us and provide the highest level of care and support for our residents and participants. You must have and use sound judgment and tact and be able to effectively communicate with individuals with disabilities.
You must be able to pass all background checks including: Drug screen, physical, PPD, fingerprints, DMV.
High School Diploma/GED (Verifiable)
Must be at least 18 years old
A valid NJ driver's license with an acceptable record of safe driving
Ability to interact appropriately and effectively with persons with developmental disabilities; provide direct program services to persons with developmental disabilities; determine the needs and abilities of persons served; solve problems systematically; communicate using resourcefulness and tact.
What we offer:
For ALL Employees:
- 403B for Retirement
- Referral Bonus Opportunities
- AFLAC Additional Insurances
- Possible Overtime (not guaranteed)
- On-the-Job Training
- Promotions from Within
- Accompany Person Served on Vacation(s) while getting paid
- Accompany Persons Served on recreational activities while getting paid
- Ability to flex schedule when meets program needs
- 21 Plus, Inc. is a Non-Profit Organization, which might qualify an employee for the Public Service Federal Student Loan Forgiveness Program!
Additionally, Full Time Employees Receive:
- Full Time Opportunities in varied days and times
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Rotating On-Call Assignments among supervisors
- Generous Benefit Time for Sick and Paid Time Off
- Sell back of PTO time (non-exempt staff)
How to apply: Through Indeed.com or by visiting our Facebook Page!