Home Health Aides, Cyril Senior Care (Middlesex, Monmouth & Ocean)
Be Our Ambassador! Seeking Talented Home Health Aides (HHAs) in Middlesex/Monmouth/Ocean
Cyril Senior Care, a growing home health care company, is seeking talented and compassionate certified home health aides (HHAs) for hourly, and live-in, cases across Middlesex/Monmouth and upper Ocean counties. Join the winning team in our mission to enhance the lives of aging adults!
Experienced and new grads are both welcome!
Available shifts from 2-8 hours, including morning, afternoon, and evening hours. We will work with you to develop a schedule around your availability!
Available locations, for immediate placement: Old Bridge/Monroe/Asbury Park/Brick/Point Pleasant/Lakewood
- Your responsibilities:
- Assistance with ADL activities
- Light housekeeping and companionship
- Additional tasks, as requested by the supervising nurse
- Document activities performed, as per the plan of care, using a smart phone
What we offer:
- Highly competitive rate, and opportunity for growth. Higher compensation for work on smaller shifts, and on evenings.
- Direct salary deposit
- Paid training and in-servicing
- Recognition awards
- Referral bonus
- Flexible shifts
Successful candidates must have:
- A current HHA certificate by the NJ board of nursing
- Proof of PPD documentation, and a recent physical exam report
- A valid NJ driver’s license, and a reliable insured vehicle
- Successfully pass background check and interview/screening process
To learn more and apply online, visit us at https://www.cyrilseniorcare.com/home-health-care-careers