Housekeepers, CareOne at Wall (Wall)
The housekeeper is responsible for but not limited to:
1. Maintaining facility by cleaning, dusting, vacuuming, and polishing.
2. Removing miscellaneous debris by removing trash.
3. Refreshing bath area by cleaning toilet, and sinks; refilling hand towel and toilet paper dispensers.
4. Cleaning floors by washing and vacuuming floors.
5. Maintaining furnishings by dusting and polishing furniture; cleaning and polishing glass surfaces.
6. Keeping supplies ready by restocking housekeeping supplies; ordering new supplies as needed.
7. Keeping equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
8. Maintaining safe, secure, and healthy work environment by following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with security regulations.
9. Updating job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
10. Enhancing housekeeping reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Please Go to Careonewebsite at
Search for Location and Job Title Housekeeper