Human Resource Intern, Aptar (Eatontown)
The Human Resource Intern will work closely with HR Generalist and HR Coordinator to complete tasks as needed.
• Assist employees with general questions about upcoming events, employee programs, benefits, and more.
• Tracks hourly employee’s intermittent FMLA’s. Sends proper paperwork to employees as required.
• Maintains employee files in compliance with applicable legal requirements & files all personnel medical and personal documents.
• Maintains employee training records for ISO, scans documents into the system and keys employee information into training file.
• Coordinates special events for all employees. Contacts vendors for menus, prices, etc.
• Provides operational support of the organization’s strategic goals and priorities.
o High School Diploma required
o 1-3 years in Human Resources or related discipline
o Knowledge of ADP, Microsoft Office, Kronos, Gatekeeper Central and Asure ID a plus
o Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
o Multilingual a plus
Salary: $18 an hour
Contact Melissa Gianotto at email@example.com