Junior Project Manager, Concreteworks Studio East (East Brunswick)
Architectural concrete fabricator is seeking to add a Junior Project Manager to our team.
The Project Management team serves as the connection between the client and our production department, managing multiple projects starting from post-contract to final product shipment to deliver a successful project.
The position is a unique opportunity to work on a variety of projects within architectural construction.
The position is located in East Brunswick, NJ and full time. Benefits include paid time off, SIMPLE IRA retirement plan, and group health insurance.
The Junior Project Manager will assist the Senior Project Manager in:
• Coordinating with CAD draftsman and submitting all shop drawings as required per project.
• Obtaining approvals, specification sheets, and fixtures as required to fabricate the project.
• Scheduling projects with the Production Manager to meet the client’s schedule.
• Sourcing vendors or custom material providers if required by project.
• Preparing project files to release the project to Production.
• Capturing changes and/or additions to scope and generating change orders.
• Monitoring quality control of the project throughout the production milestones.
• Coordinating delivery of projects with the job-site.
• Preparing project closeout documentation.
• Actively pursuing or have completed an undergraduate degree in Architecture, Construction Management, or Business Management.
• 0-2 years working in an office environment (Construction preferred).
• Knowledge of reading and interpreting architectural drawing sets.
• Knowledge of AutoCAD, Sketchup, and other CAD software a plus (not required).
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
• Comfortable working in a quick paced, small company environment.
Pay based on experience. Salary range: $40,000-$50,000.