Licensed Practical Nurse, Summit Home Health Care (Brick)
|Job Title:||Licensed Practical Nurse, Summit Home Health Care (Brick)|
Summit Home Health Care in Brick is looking for a Licensed Practical NurseTo perform nursing procedures where a professional degree of evaluative judgment is required, under the guidance of Registered Professional Nurse.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Assist with preparation, implementation and continuing evaluation of the nursing care plan including the home health aide
supervision of patient care.
2. Observes, records and reports to the appropriate person, patient’s symptoms, reactions and changes in the condition as indicated.
3. Performs selected nursing procedures in keeping with licensure, such as administration of medications and treatments.
4. Assist with the rehabilitation of patients according to the patient care plan.
5. Undertakes patient/family teaching for self-care and continuity of care.
6. Carries out policies of the agency as appropriate.
7. Completes, maintains and submits accurate clinical records and prepares oral reports.
8. Fosters a cooperative effort among personnel by understanding the functions of other persons.
9. Utilizes community relationships to contribute to better public understanding of Agency services.
10. Provides emergency treatments as directed and indicated.
Graduate of an accredited school of practical nursing with a valid and current New Jersey Board of Nursing licensure.
EXPERIENCE AND/OR SKILLS REQUIRED AND DESIRED
• Ability to communicate verbally and in written format at all levels.
• Ability to interact with and relate to the problems and difficulty associated with the aging process.
• Able to provide direct care tasks according to the established patient plan of acre and under the supervisor of an RN.
• Must work cooperatively with others, and perform a wide variety of complex and complete tasks involving treatments and
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/JOB HAZARDS
• Must be able to read twelve point or larger type and have normal color perception.
• Must be able to walk up and down stairs, lift, stop, push, bend, reach, stand, sit, twist and lift repeatedly throughout the day
effectively so as to be able to perform the above listed job functions.
• Must be able to hear adequately with no more than an amplifier on the phone and speak in the manner understood by most
Patients’ place of residence and Agency office setting.
General Information: This job description is intended to describe the general aspects, nature and level of work that is expected by
employees assigned to this position. This job description is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills that is required
Salary: STARTING $26 HOURLY
DailyPay (the ability to track your income daily)
Tickets at Work
Prescription Drug Discounts
Steady Case Availability
24/7 On-Call Support
To apply: Please go to our online application portal