LPN, IPPC Pharmacy (Morganville)
Are you an LPN looking for a change? We are seeking an LPN to help automation, data entry, answer and triage our phones. Candidates must be a team player, with an excellent work record of dependability and punctuality. Must have excellent attention to detail and the ability to multitask effectively.
• Answer phone calls from patients, physicians, hospitals and home health agencies, using nursing assessment skills to determine the nature of each call, its urgency, how to resolve the question/problem and to whom to direct the call.
• Ensure patients prescriptions are entered precisely and in a timely manner.
• Experience documenting within an Electronic Medical Record.
• Keep daily log of incoming calls and chart decision made regarding the calls.
• Document in patient’s profile to accompany messages.
• Discuss with physician and/or nurse practitioner the steps necessary to ensure proper patient care.
• Communicate and collaborate with Pharmacist and Provider to ensure accurate medication refills according to procedures.
• Assist with our automated machines.
• Follows all company policies and procedures.
• Complies with all applicable state and federal regulations related to pharmacy practices.
• Performs other duties assigned.
• High school diploma/GED required. advanced degree preferred.
• Active NJ LPN license required.
• Excellent computer skills.
• Excellent phone etiquette.
• Ability to solve problems with minimal direction.
• Great attention to detail and accuracy.
• Ability to excel in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment working on multiple tasks simultaneously, while adhering to strict deadlines.
• Perform data entry in EMR
• Prepare information for data entry
• Perform entry-level support for the data entry function
• Perform data entry on computers
• Perform data entry of credits
• Provide entry-level administrative support to the data entry function
• Perform high volume data entry work
• Perform data entry of new applications
• Complete clerical functions or data entry tasks
• Perform data entry duties typing, faxing
• Delete data entry errors and enter corrections
• Maintain data entry requirements by following data program techniques
• Do entry into application and work with dealers to ensure data entry is
• Train new data entry employees on computer system
• Perform routine clerical and data entry functions
• Ensure timely data entry and file management
• Operate data entry devices to perform a variety of keypunching data entry and verification duties
• Established for each client for data entry
• Review and verify data prior to entry
• Perform daily audits and data entry corrections
To apply: Email firstname.lastname@example.org.