Management Trainee, The Little Gym of Sea Girt (Sea Girt)
The Little Gym of Sea Girt is seeking an energetic and athletic individual with a sincere love of children and fitness. This is a very active full-time position involving hard work and hustle. It is also a very rewarding one because for over 40 years, The Little Gym has set the standard for progressive motor-skill development by providing children with a foundation of confidence through non-competitive gymnastics-based programs.
We are searching for a fun-loving individual to teach our Parent/Child, Pre-K and Grade School classes.
Please send your resume and a cover letter detailing your strengths and experiences that would make you a perfect fit for our team here at The Little Gym. Please detail your day & time availability and salary requirements.
Children’s Fitness Instructor Job Requirements:
• Sincere love of children
• Background in fitness is a plus! (athletics, sports, dance, cheer, gymnastics, martial arts, exercise science, kinesiology, or related field)
• Experience working with children (examples include sports coach, camp counselor, preschool teacher, daycare, lifeguard, or similar experience)
• Relate well to children, parents, team members, and have superior communication skills
• High energy and hustle
• Friendly, positive attitude
• Strong work ethic
• Day, Night & Weekend availability (looking for year-round availability)
• Clean background check
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Answering and making phone calls
· Teaching the best classes
· Providing customer service
· Assisting lead instructors
· Keeping facility clean
· Having lots of fun
To Apply: Submit your resume to Leann at firstname.lastname@example.org