Medical Scribe - Scribe America (Central Jersey)
Kickstart your career in healthcare at ScribeAmerica by joining physicians and providers on the front line of the medical field with unique in-person and remote scribing opportunities available across the country!
Scribing is a life-changing experience. You’ll gain first-hand, real-life experience in the medical field by working side-by-side with healthcare providers. Whether your goals are to enter into medical or nursing school, gain priceless healthcare insights, or train with top medical organizations, working with ScribeAmerica will give you a once-in-a-lifetime professional experience to set you up for success in your professional career. Stand out from the competition by scribing now to become the healthcare leader of the future!
ScribeAmerica has been repeatedly recognized as a “Best Places to Work” by Forbes magazine. ScribeAmerica offers best-in-class training in a supportive environment. Opportunities exist nationwide along with traveling experiences and upward management career pathways that are available to all employees. Top healthcare organizations across the country trust ScribeAmerica as their partner of choice. Experience the thrill of working with their world-renowned physicians.
Come join our community today!
Accompany providers during patient visits to assist in documenting the provider assessment and exam
● Become an expert in how to appropriately document patient history, physical exams, assessments, diagnostic results, medical procedures, treatment plans, and medical opinions of consultants
● Interact with your provider to capture accurate diagnoses, pharmacy prescriptions and patient follow-up instructions
● Assist providers in obtaining lab and radiology results to help guide their patient care
● Gain knowledge on how to discover past history and test results on patients which are critical in driving medical decisions by your provider
● Understand the flow of patient encounters in your facility to assist the care team in making patient visits as efficient as possible. Follow the progress of labs, imaging studies, and other real time patient data
● Perform a variety of other non-clinical tasks dependent on your provider’s requests
● Understand basic documentation requirements for the World Health Organization’s International Classification of Diseases (ICD-10)
● Ensure compliance on all national and local patient privacy laws including HIPAA and HITECH
● Adhere to medical facility’s compliance requirements and ScribeAmerica’s company policies and procedures
● Ability to travel between local hospitals and local medical facilities depending on the program
Joining the ScribeAmerica community includes these benefits:
● Front-line healthcare experience
● Locations in all 50 States & Canada
● 20+ Medical Specialties to choose
● In-person and remote opportunities
● Flexible scheduling-full-time and part-time positions
● Travel positions for added adventures
● PTO, Comprehensive Health Insurance, and 401k for full-time employees
● Letters of recommendation from ScribeAmerica and providers
● Unlock the unique ScribeAmerica Perks program
● Refer-a-Friend bonuses available
● Management Career opportunities
● A fun and impactful team culture
ScribeAmerica provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetics, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected group status. In addition to federal law requirements, ScribeAmerica complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
ScribeAmerica expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetics, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected group status. Improper interference with the ability of ScribeAmerica’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
To apply: https://jobs.scribeamerica.com/us/en