Nurse Case Manager – AMIB, Inc (Monmouth County)
AMIB, Inc is a non-profit organization with homes throughout Ocean and Monmouth counties serving individuals with intellectual/developmental disabilities and visual impairments in a group home setting.Our Nurse Case Managers are encouraged to provide a compassionate person centered approach of care for each of the individuals and family members receiving services within the agency.
We are seeking an RN Case Manager to join our team! Responsibilities include medical assessment, routine observation and annual tracking of individuals with disabilities in a group home setting.-Providing necessary medical care, monitoring of care, follow through of care, medication education and other related areas. -Encourage the normalization and independence of individuals served. -Provide training and assistance to staff on medical diagnoses and other related areas. -Act as a liaison to outside medical providers to ensure coordination of care. -Assist in the administration of medications and required documentation. -Maintain accurate written records in connection with medical, dental and other related matters. -Intervene when needed in emergencies with regards to the individuals served.
- Preferred previous experience in nursing home, assisted living, home care or in a group home environment
- Knowledge of EHR systems and proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong assessment, organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to build rapport with individuals and families
- Valid Driver License in NJ
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with virtual platforms such as Zoom, Google Drive, etc.
Job Location: Monmouth County
Salary Range: $65,000.00 per year
Paid time off
How To Apply: www.amib.net/jobs