Office Manager/Administrator – AJH ENTERTAINMENT (Marlboro)
Why Work Here?
“Work for a small family business, make lasting memories for our clients and talent. We do amazing and unique events.”
We are looking for a detail-oriented and service-driven Special Events Office Manager, who would love to join an expanding event company. You will have the opportunity to work for AJH and Don’t Miss a Beat Events. This person would ensure all aspects are meeting the needs of our private event clients, subcontractors, and employees, to foster an environment for business success. We are in the FUN business! A background in events and client care is preferred, but we will provide training.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
*You are the first person the customer speaks to.
* Check event date availability, and provide appropriate pricing to client.
* Provide scheduling support and meetings for our talent, by booking appointments and preventing calendar conflicts.
* Screen phone calls and route callers to the appropriate party.
* Maintain correspondence with client throughout event preparation and execution to ensure clients’ needs are met and/or exceeded.
* Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and all communications both internally & with our clients.
*Day in the life of Office Manager role to be discussed in more detail with CEO during interview.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE YOU SHOULD POSSESS:
* Professional written and verbal communication skills
* Past experience handling confidential business matters and information with discretion
* Excellent time management and communication skills
* Exceptional attention to detail, organizational skills, and results oriented
* Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment of changing priorities
* Demonstrate high energy, strong work ethic, and a sense of urgency
* Proactive, self-starting, tenacious work habits and the ability to work independently
* Excellent communication, listening, and customer service skills
* Ability to multi-task, meet cascading deadlines, and be organized
* Take direction and understand change
* Computer literate and a fast learner of technology
SOFTWARE YOU WILL BE USING
* CRM – DJ Event Planner
* Google Suite (Gmail, Sheets, Docs)
* Voiceover IP Phone System
* Dropbox (Employee and Client Upload/Download Files)
* Smugmug Photo Drive Organizer
* Bill.com- invoicing for subcontractors
POSITION TO BECOME HYBRID AFTER TRAINING, THIS WILL BE BASED ON CANDIDATES EXPERIENCE AND TIME NEEDED TO TRAIN.
About AJH Entertainment LLC.:
AJH Entertainment began with Bar & Bat Mitzvahs, Corporate and Non-Profit events. Over the years, we have expanded into the wedding market, which is managed under our sister company Don’t Miss a Beat Events. We also offer a vast amount of extra entertainment options to all clients, ranging from audio & visual production, to Food Kiosks and more!
Job Location: Marlboro, NJ
Salary Range: $18.00-$22.00/ hour – 40 hour work week, (plus commission)
How To Apply: Please email personally to: email@example.com and put in subject: Office Manager Position. Please send over resume and also best contact. Another way to apply on zip recruiter: https://www.ziprecruiter.com/job/f6598741