Order Selectors, United Natural Foods/UNFI (Howell)
Pay $16.50/Hr. Plus incentives – Shift start time is 12 Noon – Full time 40-hour week
You have every Saturday off – Medical – Dental – 401k – Paid Vacation
• Select merchandise to be shipped to stores.
• Place merchandise on pallets and shrink wrap.
• Operate material handling equipment necessary to transport, stack, replenish, or select merchandise.
• Cross train and work in various areas of the facility.
• Follow company procedures to ensure a safe work environment.
Ability to stand for long periods of time and lift items weighing up to 75 pounds, as needed.
• Ability to reach at the shoulder, above shoulder and below shoulder on a frequent basis.
• Ability to stand, walk, climb, bend, squat, push and pull on a frequent basis.
• Ability to operate equipment on a continuous basis
• Ability to tolerate temperature ranges from -15 to 90 degrees Fahrenheit
• Ability to remove pallets from slot
• Efficiently handle the flow of merchandise throughout the distribution facility in an accurate, productive and safe manner
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. UNFI is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive and respectful environment for all. – M/F/Veteran/Disability. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Apply on our website with the link below:
Call or Email: Peter Romano firstname.lastname@example.org or call 732-512-8792