P-T Computer Lab Assistant, Bradley Beach Public Library (Bradley Beach)
The Bradley Beach Public Library is looking for part-time Computer Lab Assistant with excellent technology, training, and customer service skills.
Intermediate to advanced computer skills including high-level proficiency with Microsoft Office and general troubleshooting of technical issues as they arise.
The selected employee will supervise use of the computer lab, set up and track clients’ goals, provide support with self-directed digital learning programs, and provide on-going technical and subject area support including assessing students’ readiness for certification testing. (IC3 and Microsoft Certified Professional)
The position will also be responsible for career counseling and assisting patrons that are looking for jobs or seeking services for employment including assistance with job searches, cover letters, resumes, and interviews. The position will assist with IC3 Exam delivery and proctoring
The employee will be responsible for keeping records of lab usage.
This is a 10 hour per week part-time position. Scheduling is flexible at the moment.
This grant-funded temporary position and is expected to run through 09/15/22 with the possibility of continuation contingent on funding.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Intermediate to advanced computer skills.
• Experience w/ instruction/training (preferably using digital resources.)
• High-level proficiency with Microsoft Office.
• Ability to troubleshoot and provide technical support for online training systems.
• Ability to comply with record keeping protocols
• Attention to detail and good record keeping abilities
Desirable experience, skills & attributes include:
• Experience writing resumes and cover letters
• Familiarity with Microsoft Certification Testing
• Familiarity with IC3 Certification
Job type: Part-time
Salary: Up to $25/hr
To apply: Please email your resume, cover letter, and scheduling availability to firstname.lastname@example.org, Attention Ashley Foglia.