Paralegal - Bold Consulting (California)
Compass Law Group LLP is the premier law firm for personal injury in California located in Beverly Hills. Our goal is to provide our clients with caring, compassionate representation.
The success of our firm is largely determined by our commitment to hire and develop the very best and brightest, creating a team that provides our clients with the highest quality of work and service. At Compass Law, our employees are our most valuable assets.
We are seeking a dedicated and detail-oriented Personal Injury Paralegal to join our legal team. The ideal candidate will provide essential support to our attorneys in the handling of personal injury cases. As a Personal Injury Paralegal, you will play a crucial role in ensuring efficient case management, maintaining communication with clients, and contributing to the overall success of our firm. The paralegal will report to the firm’s founders. The firm’s founders have an impeccable reputation within the plaintiff personal injury community.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a paralegal looking to join a growing firm and become part of a team with a law firm that is expanding exponentially.
Successful candidates will not only be provided with an outstanding career opportunity and welcoming environment but will also receive a generous and competitive total compensation package. Actual compensation will be dependent upon a number of factors, including but not limited to the candidate’s relevant experience and qualifications. Benefits include comprehensive medical, dental, vision coverage, 401k plan and parking
• Assist attorneys in all phases of personal injury case preparation, from intake to settlement or trial
• Propounding and responding to discovery
• Conduct thorough client interviews and gather relevant case information
• Prepare and draft legal documents, including pleadings, subpoenas, complaints, summons, filing lawsuits, motions, affidavits, calendaring and correspondence
• Organize and manage case files, documents, and evidence
• Conduct legal research to support case strategies and arguments
• Liaise with clients, opposing counsel, and courts to schedule hearings, depositions, and other proceedings
• Maintain communication with clients, providing updates on case progress and answering inquiries
• Assist in the preparation of discovery requests and responses
• Coordinate with experts, witnesses, and investigators as needed
• Prepare trial notebooks, exhibits, and other materials for court presentations
• Provide administrative support to attorneys, including calendar management and appointment scheduling
• Assist in the preparation of settlement packages and negotiations
• Maintain confidentiality and adhere to ethical standards at all times
*To encourage collaboration, this firm works 100% onsite.
• Paralegal certification or relevant degree in legal studies
• 2 years of experience as a personal injury paralegal
• Proficiency in legal research and document drafting
• Strong knowledge of personal injury laws, regulations, and procedures
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Attention to detail and ability to work under pressure
• Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
• Proficiency in legal software and case management systems
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team
Compass Law Group is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. We are dedicated to a policy of compliance with all federal, state and local laws regarding nondiscrimination in employment. No questions included in our application process are intended to secure information to be used for unlawful purposes.
Job Location: 8665 Wilshire Blvd., Beverly Hills CA 90211
Salary Range: $60,000.00 – $95,000.00 Actual compensation will be dependent upon a number of factors, including but not limited to, the candidate’s relevant experience and qualifications.
Benefits: Benefits include comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage, a 401k plan, and parking.
How To Apply: Please send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org