Paralegal - Hoagland, Longo, Moran, Dunst & Doukas, LLP (New Brunswick)
Hoagland, Longo, Moran, Dunst & Doukas, LLP provides a culture of professional excellence through a team of high caliber employees. As a full-service law firm committed to success, we are seeking full time Paralegals for the following practice areas:
• Insurance defense
• Employment & public entity defense
• Transactional including real estate
Responsibilities include but are not limited to: managing all aspects of discovery, research, preparing motions, summarizing medical records & interrogatories.
Job Location: New Brunswick
Benefits/Company Benefits & Perks:
• Excellent comprehensive benefits including; health, dental, life insurance, disability and FSA
• 401(K) with 10% company match
• Generous PTO policy and holidays
• Discounted gym membership at RWJ Fitness & Wellness Centers
• Company events – annual family picnic, holiday party, fitness/wellness challenges, etc.
• Continuous learning and development (onsite training for staff)
How To Apply: Please apply on our company website at https://www.hoaglandlongo.com/careers/application-form.