Paraprofessional - Gateway School (Carteret, NJ)
- Junior college training (60 credits) or successful completion of Para Pro Praxis is required.
- High school diploma
- Demonstrated aptitude for the work to be performed.
- Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the administration may find appropriate and acceptable.
- Required criminal history background check.
- Proof of US citizenship or legal resident/alien status.
- Work with individual students or small groups of students to reinforce learning of material or skills initially introduced by the teacher.
- Assist the teacher in devising special strategies for reinforcing material or skills interests and abilities.
- Guide independent study, enrichment work, and remedial work as set up and assigned by the teacher.
- Assist with such large group activities such as drill work, reading aloud, and storytelling.
- Provides information and help to any substitute teacher (or assistant) assigned in the absence of the regular teacher.
- Maintain a high level of ethical behavior and confidentiality of information when dealing with student and staff information.
- Assist in implementing classroom routines, including storing of materials and aids, and the cleaning up of work areas.
Job Location: 60 High St. Carteret N.J. 07008
Salary Range: $26,856 to $29,854
Paid time off
How To Apply: Please send resume to Kevin Jones email@example.com