Part-Time Cashier, Poet’s Square Pharmacy (Freehold Township)
|Job Title:||Part-Time Cashier, Poet’s Square Pharmacy (Freehold Township)|
Our Independent Pharmacy is looking for part-time cashier who is friendly, dependable, and customer service driven. Work for company who treats you like Family!
The shift is Tuesday, 5 PM till 8 PM, and Sunday 9 AM till 3 PM.
• Greets customers in a professional manner. Inquires as to how the customer can be assisted.
• Assures that all questions, comments and medication pick –up is kept confidential.
• Observes HIPAA guidelines at all times.
• Assures that all medication pick-ups are logged out and signed for properly and completely.
• Always inquires if there are any questions or if a pharmacist is needed to explain the item they are picking up.
• Answers phones quickly and in a professional and positive manner. Takes information from customers, physician offices and other facilities correctly and completely. Assures that all information is handled discreetly.
• Transfers calls appropriately to pharmacy technician and/or pharmacist.
• Maintains the counter area at all times.
• Stocks merchandise and supplies as needed or requested.
• Operating the register and handling the cash/credit transactions with customers.
• Other duties as needed or requested.
• Must be 18 years old
To apply: Please contact Jerri Korn at (732) 409-1100.