Patient Advocate and Account Manager, Rx Cost Control (Shrewsbury)
|Job Title:||Patient Advocate and Account Manager, Rx Cost Control (Shrewsbury)|
B2C, Patient Account Manager/ Patient Advocate (bonuses available)/ Customer Service Rep – Shrewsbury, NJ
Not a remote position but do not physically see customers (noted because of COVID-19).
What is Rx Cost Control?
At this point, everyone has heard of a prescription discount card, right? The “Save up to 80% on your medications” card. Sound familiar? These cards are in almost every doctor’s office across the nation.
What people don’t realize is that discount cards only work well for certain medications; and rarely the expensive ones. Beyond the discount cards, there are 10+ categories of significant savings opportunities with well over 1,000 programs.
We are a humanistic, client-focused, small, full-service, prescription assistance advocacy service. We connect individuals challenged to afford their medications to the appropriate programs. This is accomplished by determining what program(s) the individual is eligible for and offering program enrollment assistance.
There is absolutely room for growth and advancement if so desired. This is somewhat of a start- up environment.
What is your role?
Primary: Phone representative- no cold calling (all opt-in leads)
– Perform eligibility determination and intake questionnaire (using screener)
– When necessary, passively sell clients on our services
– Provide information about our services
– Answer inquiries from potential customers
– Act as liaison for Rx Cost Control between us and patient, doctor, and assistance program(s)
Secondary: Full-life cycle customer management- Application/Enrollment Assistance/Maintenance
– Processing client paperwork and supporting documentation
– Accurately prepare/submit member applications to physicians and qualifying programs
– Provide feedback to members and physicians as required to fix any errors.
– Manage refill requests and annual re-enrollments.
– Keep the client informed as to where in process things are (email/phone)
Lastly: Administrative tasks as dictated by active workload
Across the Board: Maintain detailed documentation of all actions/interactions using CRM/Microsoft Applications
$15.00 + Bonus ($400-$2000 averaged monthly starts after 3 months)
– Bonus ($400-$2000 averaged monthly starts after 3 months).
– No health benefits available as we are a small start-up but get in at ground floor.
– Flexible schedule.
– Comfortable work environment.
Send cover letter and/or resume to email@example.com