Patient Care Coordinator, Your Hearing Network/Demant (Somerset)
Your Hearing Network is an experienced hearing beneﬁt administrator that partners with health plans, unions, employer groups and affinity programs to provide quality hearing care. We manage the delivery of hearing products and services with an emphasis on easy access, superior customer service, and state-of-the-art hearing technology. Our mission is to provide services to promote healthy hearing, which will lead to better overall health and wellness.
As an essential member of the Your Patient Care Coordinator (YPCC) Call Center team you will assist in sales efforts to help drive a significant share of the company’s overall revenue. Patient Care Coordinators are responsible for inbound/outbound calls for current and new patients to schedule their next visit with their respective office. Reporting to the YPCC Supervisor you will assist in building and maintaining a profitable portfolio for a specific group of customers. Patient Care Coordinators will establish rapport and product confidence with customers.
• Sustain rapport with key accounts by making regular calls; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities
• Make outbound calls to current and potentially new patient
• Meets minimum number of outbound calls per hour
• Schedules minimum number of patient appointments per hour
• Schedule appointments accurately based on customer protocols
• Maintain a 80% or higher third-party rate
• Book and track appointments in multiple systems. Coordinate scheduling
• Maintain call logs and detailed reports
• Maintain accurate and complete knowledge of all unique events, promotional packages, open houses etc
• Answers inbound questions (via phone, email) relating to all customer questions
• Communicates and explains the value of products and benefits of using the service
• Maintain patient privacy in compliance with HIPAA federal guidelines and practice policies
• Other duties as designated by Management
• High School Diploma or GED required
• Proactive customer service skills
• Excellent phone manner, strong verbal and written communication skills
• Planning and organizational skills
• Proven listening and closing skills
• Ability to work independently
• Prior outbound call center or tele sales experience is preferred
• Bilingual Spanish speaking preferred
Your Hearing Network is part of the Demant Group. Demant is a world-leading hearing healthcare group that for more than a century has played a vital part in developing innovative technologies and know-how to help improve people’s hearing and health. In every aspect, from hearing devices, hearing implants and diagnostic equipment to intelligent audio solutions and hearing care all over the world, Demant is active and engaged.
The Demant Group operates in a global market with companies in more than 30 countries, employs more than 14,500 staff and generates annual revenue of DKK 14 billion (approx. 2.1 billion USD). Our products are sold in more than 130 countries.
Salary: $15 an hour plus monthly bonus
Benefits: Health care, dental, vision, 401k matching
To Apply:; Please go to