Physical Therapy Rehab Aide, Abilities in Action (Wall)
The Therapy Aide is responsible for assisting therapists by preparing and maintaining a safe, clean and organized work environment. In this position, you will be expected to work cooperatively with all employees at Abilities in Action to contribute to the overall productivity of the company. You also must possess effective time management skills to independently complete all job responsibilities listed in this job description.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist therapists by preparing and maintaining treatment areas, equipment, and materials.
• Maintain a safe and clean working environment.
• Assist with therapists with treatment, as permitted by law.
• Disinfect equipment, supplies, tabletops, and chairs in all areas.
• Organize treatment rooms including equipment, cabinets, and closets.
• Position equipment for easy therapist access and patient treatment.
• Change linens, such as beanbag and crash pad covers, on a biweekly basis or as needed.
• Maintain therapy supplies inventory
• Ensure safe operation of therapy equipment.
• Take out garbage in bathrooms, treatment areas and kitchen daily.
• Clean kitchen area.
• Sterilize oral motor and feeding tools weekly.
• Sanitize door knobs in treatments rooms daily.
• Empty, sanitize and re-organize bins in treatment areas on a monthly basis.
• Monitor and replenish therapist forms.
• Maintain photocopy machine to ensure an adequate paper supply.
• Respond to requests to complete specific tasks or special projects.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Train and delegate responsibilities to volunteers.
• Check and respond to email every scheduled work day.
Required Qualifications at this Level:
Education: High School, GED or equivalent.
• Lift a 50 pounds, write, read, type and get up and down from the floor.
Salary: Starting at $13.00/hr, 25 hours per week
Benefits: Paid sick leave
To Apply: Please submit resume to email@example.com