Plumbing Mechanic/ Helper - Rizzo Plumbing and Heating (Ocean, NJ)
We are looking for an individual who has intermediate knowledge and skills related to the plumbing installation industry. The successful candidate will be responsible for helping to install pipes, fixtures and appliances in a variety of environments. This position also requires some on-the-job training, and we are looking for an individual with good communication skills, attention to detail and a strong work ethic.
– Plumbing Helpers, 2-3 years of experience
– Plumbing Mechanics, 3+ years of Experience
– All aspects of Rough, Finish and Service Work in the Commercial Industry, including but not limited to, retail space, restaurants, office buildings, etc.
– All aspects of Rough, Finish and Service Work in the Residential Industry, including but not limited to, new construction, single/multifamily homes, etc.
– All aspects of Rough, Finish and Service Work in the Light Industrial Industry, including but not limited to, corporate buildings, warehouses, etc.
– Resolve issues such as drain clogging by utilizing high pressure water jetting equipment
Sewer lift station diagnostic, repair and installation
– Run errands to supply houses, as needed
– Valid Driver’s License, a must (work vehicle provided)
Job Location: Monmouth County
Salary Range: $20-$25 per hour
How To Apply: Send a copy of your resume and availability for an interview to RizzoplumbingandHeating247@gmail.com. Thank you.