Production Assistant Intern, Aptar (Eatontown)
• Industrial engineering student or related educational background
• Proficient in Excel (required)
• Bilingual: English / Spanish (required)
• SAP experience (preferred but not required)
• Work closely with production manager & production team on preparing production reports.
• Lookup production material & ensure availability in warehouse. Coordinate material transfer requests from satellite warehouses.
• Maintain a 7-day rolling schedule of production material availability.
• Create One Point Lessons & standard procedures under the guidance of the production manager.
• Create machine specific CIL (Clean, Inspect, Lubricate) standards.
• Create Adjustment points, centerline standards & changeover procedures.
• Other duties as directed by production manager.
Salary: $18 an hour
To Apply: Email firstname.lastname@example.org