Program Assistant, Turner Syndrome Foundation Inc. (Hazlet)
NOW HIRING: Program Assistant, Turner Syndrome Foundation, Inc.
Work locally and serve globally.
Are you currently unemployed and looking to return to work? Are you a recent grad searching for your first job? If you are eager to make a difference, this may be the opportunity for you!
The Turner Syndrome Foundation, Inc. (TSF), a nonprofit charitable organization, is seeking a dynamic program assistant who exudes an entrepreneurial approach to business, superior writing and interpersonal skills, knowledge of online applications and social media platforms. The candidate should exude confidence, and an eagerness to hone skills and responsibilities; including, program development and client engagement while working alongside a team of volunteers and reporting to the Executive Director.
The candidate will be oriented on the mission and trained to perform program assistant responsibilities, which may include the following:
• Implement communication strategy across all media
• Deliver key messaging and information with volunteers
• Write and edit print and digital materials
• Contribute and oversee content development, moderate social media and client engagement
• Collaborate with ED to prepare for meetings and events; establish priorities and procedures
• Maintain database, email lists and run reports
• Talent recruitment, onboarding, and volunteer engagement, committees, and ad-hoc projects
• Maintain calendars
• Content coordination: blog, webpages, third-party applications
• Create online activities, forms, petitions
• Interpersonal communications via telephone, in writing, email, online or on zoom,
• IT across all platforms and media outlets; Microsoft 365, Adobe, Salesforce, Analytics, SEO
Founded in 2009, The Turner Syndrome Foundation (TSF), a 501(c)3 non-profit advocacy organization, provides education, information, and support to advance this cause, reduce the age of diagnosis and improve care outcomes. Turner Syndrome Foundation is committed to the power of education to help remove all social and financial barriers providing every individual the dignity of good healthcare, education and support. Information, programs, and resources are generally provided without patient or caregiver membership fees. TSF has a small paid staff, and is primarily lead by talented volunteers.
HOW TO APPLY: Please send resume, cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com. No phone calls please.