Program Coordinator for Healthcare Training, Brookdale Community College (Lincroft)
Healthcare Training Coordinator
Brookdale’s Department of Continuing Education, Healthcare Training division, has a part-time position available. Previous experience working in healthcare not necessary but a plus.
Individuals interested would be responsible for the following duties:
· Order Supplies for the Healthcare Classes, i.e.: Gloves, Masks, Gowns, Paper towels, Dental Equipment, etc.
· Monitor Clinical Classrooms – Upkeep and Organization
· Healthcare Website Updates with Nick – class schedules, information sessions, etc.
· Organize Constant Contacts with CPS Program Coordinator – Nick
· Set up Eventbrite for Healthcare Events
· Work with Brookdale Marketing to Arrange Flyers and Social Media Outreach
· Provide Updates to the NJ Eligible Training Provider List (ETPL)
· Update Brookdale Healthcare Job Board and SalesForce Database
· Set Up Instructor Packets Prior to Classes Beginning
· Work with Print Shop for the Printing of Orientation Packets for Healthcare Classes
· Update Information Session Packets and Send Out to Registered Students along with Zoom Link
· Represent Healthcare Team at Internal Job Fairs
· Other Responsibilities as Needed
Interested applicants should email their resume to:
Program Manager – Healthcare Training