Program Director, Family Promise of New Jersey (Oceanport)
Family Promise of Monmouth County
OUR MISSION IS TO PROVIDE FAMILIES WITH THE TOOLS AND SUPPORT NECESSARY TO ACHIEVE SUSTAINABLE INDEPENDENCE THROUGH COMPREHENSIVE CASE MANAGEMENT, OUR PARTNERSHIPS WITH COMMUNITY AGENCIES, FAITH-BASED ORGANIZATIONS, AND VOLUNTEERS.
Family Promise of Monmouth County is seeking a Program Director to manage its day-to-day operations and be responsible for the oversight and management of the staff and programs related to the FPEs Emergency Family Shelter Program, Prevention and Stabilization Program, and Youth and Family Program. The Program Director will work with and utilize outside services to ensure operational readiness and efficiency, and measures and report on the program effectiveness and client outcomes.
The Program Director has responsibility for ensuring that case management services are delivered in keeping with NASW Standards for Case Management and its Code of Ethics.
This position is a full-time salaried position and is currently located at our Day Center in Oceanport. Family Promise offers a very rewarding work environment, benefits, and a competitive compensation package.
Duties include but not limited to:
● Supervising staff and volunteers
● Conduct Client Intakes
● Develop individualized goal oriented plans
● Oversee housing inspections & home visits
● Develop benchmark metrics for analyzing trends in the programs
● Collaborate regarding grants
● Maintain service records in the federal Homeless Management Information System (HMIS)
● Maintain all records
● Develop and manage department budget
● Flexible work hours as needed in order to meet with families
● Ensure that all required FPE documentation is maintained in accordance with accepted standards and in compliance with government and foundation grants. This includes regularly updating case notes/files and statistical information necessary for reporting levels of service and outcomes.
● Manage the coordination, implementation, and reporting of homeless and emergency service government and foundation grants.
Skills/Qualifications Required for this position:
● A minimum of 5 years experience working with emergency shelter, transitional housing programs preferred.
● Working with family services and vulnerable and culturally diverse populations.
● Exceptional communication, public speaking/presentation skills
● Strong computer skills and all areas of internet and social media skills.
● Bilingual a Plus
BSW, MSW or related
TO APPLY: Please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com