Project Administrator, The Michaels Organization (Camden)
Our business is real estate, but our organization is so much more than bricks and mortar, beautiful buildings and well-managed properties. Our business is about people who need a place to call home and the people of Michaels who make it all happen.
The Project Administrator will assist the Project Management (PM) Team, with management of multiple construction projects. Tasks include writing contracts, purchase orders, completing certified payroll review, and agency reporting as required by project, compile documentation for closeout and turnover to our client/developer relations/coordination, property management relations/coordination, and other duties for the projects.
1. Assist with preparation of contracts and purchase orders.
2. Assist with compliance monitoring for project. (MBE, Section 3)
3. Monitor Certified Payroll via LCP Tracker / Elation System / or manually.
4. Acquire insurance certifications, verify compliance with requirements, and maintain accurate / updated logs for same.
5. Assist with production, binding, and assembly of closeout document.
6. Set up and manage paper and/or electronic filing systems; record information and maintain documents and records.
7. Assist project teams with generating / submitting monthly payment applications as required.
8. Gather and distribute GC invoices for Project Manager approval.
9. Ensure Procore / View Point access and permissions are secure.
10. Manage distribution of mail and prepare / send packages.
11. Procurement for field and main office including inventory.
12. Facilitate copier and printer maintenance supplies for field staff.
13. Facilitate Iron Mountain document shipping and generate tracking logs with monthly updates.
14. Assist Michaels Construction executives and operations staff when requested.
15. Collaborate with other TMO teams and foster positive relationships.
• Minimum 2 years administrative office experience.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically: Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Must be proficient in Google Docs, Sheet, Drive, Calendar Go to Meetings
• High School Diploma or equivalent required.
• Business school or Associates Degree preferred
Required Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to keep accurate records.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail is critically important.
• Ability to handle multiple, shifting priorities and be accountable for results.
• Must present a professional business appearance.
• Must be flexible with work hours to meet deadlines.
• May need to visit project sites periodically.
Sick, Vacation, Holidays
To Apply: Please go to https://careers-tmo.icims.com/jobs/2833/project-administrator/job