Receptionist-Full Time, Wong Fleming P.C. (Princeton)
A national law firm with a strong commitment to diversity is looking for an extremely bright, energetic receptionist to provide administrative support to the firm’s Princeton office. If you possess excellent communication and organizational skills, this is a great opportunity to work with a rapidly growing, dynamic law firm.
Successful candidate must be a highly organized, motivated self-starter, who has the ability to multitask, and can prioritize and balance competing demands. Candidate must be detail-oriented, have excellent written/verbal communication, be proficient in Microsoft Office, and be willing to handle all types of office duties on an as needed basis. This position requires the successful candidate to work in the office.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Handle all incoming calls in a professional manner
• Prepare client and billing files
• Inventory and order office supplies
• Operate and troubleshoot office equipment
• Coordinate travel arrangements for attorneys
• Handle all incoming mail and assist in certain outgoing mail
• Ensure the office is organized and clean.
• Utilize Outlook to calendar events, appointments, and meetings
Salary: Commensurate with experience
To apply: Please send cover letter, resume and salary requirement to firstname.lastname@example.org.